Sime Darby Motors Group Brisbane Airport QLD
- Address: 7 Litsea St, Brisbane Airport, Queensland
- Developer: Brisbane Airport
- Tenant: Sime Darby Motors Group
- Builder: Tomkins Commercial
- Offices: 550m²
- Designed: 2021
- Built: 2022
- Steelwork Rate: 12.8kg/m²
- Purlin/Girt Rate: 7.6kg/m²
The floor structure consists of jointless fibre reinforced slabs supported on a ground improved load transfer platform that then spreads to a series of controlled modulus columns (rigid inclusions).
These columns stiffen the existing soft ground to prevent unacceptable differential and total floor settlements from occurring under sustained loads. The footings are high level pads and strips, also supported by the ground improvement. The superstructure is a standard, albeit very efficient, portal framed roof with concrete wall panels to dado height.