Hilton Foods Meat Processing Plant
- Seeana Place, Heathwood, QLD
- Hilton Foods Australia | TM Insight | Hansen Yuncken
- 38,250sqm two-storey warehouse | 2,750sqm office
- 1,400 tonnes of structural steelwork
- 220mm 35kg/m3 PROPEX Novocon HE1060HT fibre + 2/SL92 mesh combi ground slab
- Australia Steel Institute High Commendation Award 2018
- Tekla BIM Award for Industrial Project in Australia & New Zealand 2018
Fully automated high-bay cold-storage warehouse facility housing state-of-the-art robotics, self-driving material handling equipment and various conveyors to cut, pack and sort meat products for Woolworths stores around Queensland and New South Wales.
The structure included 22,500sqm of both fibre and conventionally reinforced slabs on ground and 15,750sqm of composite concrete and steelwork suspended floors, completely wrapped within an efficient system of structural steel portal frames.
AC Rigging & Steel