Education – Mango Hill State High School
- Corner of Richards Rd and Kinsellas Rd East, Mango Hill, QLD
- FKG Group
- 12,700sqm | 8 buildings | 1,700 students
- 3,500m3 of reinforced concrete
- 150 tonnes of structural steelwork
- 14.5kg/sqm structural steel
Stage 1 works includes a main entry forecourt, 3 storey junior learning centre, 2 storey student/staff services centre, a science centre and a 1 storey IT services centre, canteen & covered eating area, sports hall, ancillary service centre and student amenities building.
The structural scope of works also includes covered walkways and external access lifts and stairs. The structural concepts are primarily conventionally reinforced two-way slabs supported on beams, concrete columns and load bearing masonry blockwalls. The roof and walls are structural steelwork framed with light weight cold rolled infill framing. The buildings are either found onto high level pad and strip footings or stiffened raft foundations.
AC Rigging & Steel